Two new models engineered to withstand harsh environments.
The WLC60 Heavy-Duty LED Light is engineered to withstand harsh environments. A conservative mechanical design protects against liquid ingress and state-of-the-art LED technology delivers best in class brightness. Available in two different lengths (340 or 640 mm), this smart industrial lighting solution also features four energy efficient dimming states to tailor the brightness and power consumption to the application.
Other important options include a choice of polycarbonate or BSG glass window; a recessed mount model; rear or side connections and screw mount, magnetic mount and/or angle mount brackets. Currently offered with a corrosion resistant Ni-plated aluminum housing, a stainless steel version will be coming soon. This is a top-of-the-line product that is brighter, more attractive, easier to install, less expensive and more robust than competitive products.
- Rugged and durable for harsh environments
- Oil, chemical, and water resistant with IP67, IP68g, and IP69K ratings
- High brightness paired with advanced glare-reducing optics
- Easy to install with a wide variety of mounting solutions
- Highly resistant to vibration and shock
- Input voltage of 12–30V dc
- Integral 4-pin M12 Euro-style Quick Disconnect connector
- Models have four discrete intensity level settings
Additional Documentation and Information at Banner Engineering